We work with you to unlock the best solution for your business
Whether you are a small family business, a mid-market company, or a privately owned SME, at EasyHR we believe that you should be able to access world-class advice and support to help you grow your business and maximise your revenue and shareholder returns.
We bring a strong commercial focus to all of our work and will work with you to unlock the best solution for your business. At EasyHR we strongly believe that every interaction with our clients provides an opportunity to help improve their business and grow their people.
Our approach can be tailored to suit your business and be delivered in several different ways to provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs.
01. Virtual HR Manager
Some of our clients on a transformational journey like to have someone fully integrated in their business. This may be part-time or full time and can vary in length.
02. HR Advisory Services
- Developing your HR strategy
- Building HR policies and templates and agreements
- Resolving employment relationship
- Assisting with buying a new business (mergers)
- Supporting you through the change management related to new systems or processes
- Workforce planning and workforce management
problems such as disciplinaries or personal grievances and running investigations
03. HR Consulting
HR Consulting projects or pieces of work may include:
- improving your processes,
- implementing a new payroll or HRIS system,
- establishing a new business unit, or
- establishing a leadership development programme
04. Retained HR Services
We know not all businesses are the same and each business operates at a different level, our team works closely alongside you to understand your business which moves the HR support from a transactional model to a true partnership.
We help you plan ahead your calendar of HR requirements so that you are ahead of any changes to legislation and any HR and employment matters that arise. You will have the full support of the EasyHR team behind you and be able to tap into our extensive expertise.
The retained service gives you access to a wide range of services that occur as part of business as usual (BAU) in most businesses.
- Developing your HR Plan
- Updating HR systems and processes
- Regular updates to templates and documentation to keep you up to date with legislation changes
- Employment relationship problems
- Performance management processes and feedback
- Workforce planning
05. Business Service Delivery
We can provide your business with services such as:
- Recruitment and training
- Drafting of employment agreements
- Managing probationary period calendars
- Reporting and communications
- HR Administration and Documentation
- Day to day HR advisory services
06. Management and Leadership Training
Our management and leadership programmes include areas such as:
- Introduction to leadership
- Front line leadership
- Demystifying engagement
- Problem solving and decision making
- Leading through others
- Developing a high performance environment